Feedback from Perth 2018 Course
- Workbooks were excellent. Slides were succinct. Speakers were personable, approachable, clear and enthusiastic.
- Great speakers and very knowledgeable, while still remembering exactly what it is like as a student. Very high yield.
- Covered a wide range of topics. Everything was relevant and tailored to “examinable” content. No waffle – please teach our lecturers!
- Engaging. Good balance of questions and information. Slides excellent. Not too overwhelming, covered the basics very well. Great communication.
- Great presentations. Great choice of high yield topics. Felt like we covered a lot and gave great framework. Venue was great. Topics were well spaced out.
- Tells you what is useful to know without being overwhelming. Feels like my study in the final month leading up to exams will be much more manageable now. Good break times to keep me ‘fresh’ through the long days. Very useful workbook.
- Really useful. Went through all the content. Loved it!
- Covered heaps of high yield points. The presenters were absolutely wonderful. The workbook is comprehensive and really helps to keep focus and study on track. Such good time management.
- Excellent summary of core conditions and clear detail of what is expected at our level for OSCEs and exams. Food was great!