Registrations have now closed for Medvault Perth 2019 – We are fully booked!
Core Revision for Finals 2019
Following a sell-out weekend in Perth last year, we are excited to announce that Medvault’s Core Revision for Finals will be running again in Perth, August 17th/18th.
Want to know what last year’s participants thought of our course? Have read of our testimonials page to find out.
Register now to avoid missing out!
PERTH August 17-18, 2019
- TIME: 0815-1630 Saturday and Sunday
- LOCATION: McCusker Auditorium, Harry Perkins Institute, QC Block, QEII Medical Centre, 6 Verdun Street, Nedlands 6009
- COURSE FEE: $190 AUD
The Medvault team has been working hard to make this year’s course better than ever. As always, we have listened to your feedback to incorporate the following into this year’s course:
- Loads more interactive cases.
- Specific data interpretation sections (ABGs, ECGs, Observation charts, etc.)
- More MCQs and EMCQs throughout the talks.
- New ‘Hot Topic’ section: Relevant and concise evidence based medicine to impress the examiners.
- ‘Beyond Finals’ – Higher level knowledge incorporated throughout the weekend to push students who are aiming for distinction/honours.
- An intensive two-day lecture course covering core topics for your upcoming final medical exams.
- Each talk is highly interactive, and includes multiple cased-based discussions, practice EMQs and data interpretation sections.
- Students work through the talks using the included 200-page colour workbook with all the information, clinical photographs and diagrams to accompany the talks
- Covered in the course are frameworks and top tips for the OSCEs as well as revision of key knowledge for the written exam.
- The course is fully catered with all day tea/coffee and food provided in the morning and lunch breaks.
- Check out our Sample Timetable and Sample Workbook
- Have a read of our testimonials page to see what people thought of last year’s course