2018 courses are now LIVE
07/08/18: Update: Our Perth 2018 Revision Course is now sold out! To all those who have already booked, you will receive an email in the next few days with all the details regarding this weekend’s upcoming course including a timetable. See you there!
- An intensive two-day course aimed at students in their last few years at medical school, covering core topics for your upcoming medical exams.
- Covered in the course are frameworks and top tips for the OSCEs as well as revision of key knowledge for the written exam.
- You will receive a workbook with the information, clinical photographs and diagrams to accompany the talks allowing you maximise your learning.
- The course is fully catered with all day tea/coffee and food provided in the morning and lunch breaks.
- Check out our Sample Timetable and Sample Workbook
- DATE: August 11th/12th – SOLD OUT
- TIME: 0815-1630 Saturday and Sunday
- LOCATION: McCusker Auditorium, Harry Perkins Institute, QC Block, QEII Medical Centre, 6 Verdun Street, Nedlands 6009
- COURSE FEE: $190 AUD