2018 courses are now LIVE
CORE REVISION FOR FINALS
- *Please note, our Sydney course dates have now changed! We have listened to your feedback and our Sydney course will now be held on the 25th/26th of August 2018.*
- An intensive two-day course aimed at students in their last few years at medical school, covering core topics for your upcoming medical exams.
- Covered in the course are frameworks and top tips for the OSCEs as well as revision of key knowledge for the written exam.
- You will receive a workbook with the information, clinical photographs and diagrams to accompany the talks allowing you maximise your learning.
- The course is fully catered with all day tea/coffee and food provided in the morning and lunch breaks.
- Check out our Sample Timetable and Sample Workbook
- DATE: August 25th/26th
- TIME: 0815-1630 Saturday and Sunday
- LOCATION: Colombo House Theatre A, Kensington Campus, University of New South Wales, Sydney
- COURSE FEE: $190 AUD