We are excited to announce that Medvault is partnering with the AMA WA to bring our two day Medvault revision course to MEDCON21 in Perth on June 19th – 20th 2021. MEDCON21 is a unique inter-college medical conference developed by doctors for doctors. For more information and registration, visit: https://www.medcon.edu.au/medvault
- Medvault is an intensive two-day lecture-based course covering core topics for final year medical student exams.
- The course is structured around the highest yield and most challenging topics that students are likely to encounter during final exams, with a particular focus on critical care and emergency medicine.
- Each talk is highly interactive, and includes multiple cased-based discussions, practice MCQs and data interpretation sections.
- Students work through the talks using the included workbook with all the information, clinical photographs and diagrams to accompany the talks.
- Covered in the course are frameworks and top tips for the OSCEs as well as revision of key knowledge for the written exam.
- The course is delivered by Chris and Andy, two senior clinicians in Emergency Medicine with a passion for teaching and education.
- The course is fully catered with all day tea/coffee and food provided in the morning and lunch breaks.
- Now in its fifth year, Medvault is highly regarded by students and we continue to improve the course based on participant feedback.